RectConnect RectConnect

Great game. simple and challenging.

Anti Meow Force Anti Meow Force

Pretty polished game. Great Job. 5 stars!

Bug Match Bug Match

It looks good. The artwork is great especially for kids, It's a match 3 game like any other match 3 games. Gameplay-wise its nothing new but great work nonetheless plus the local high score table. I give you 3 stars.

TreSensa responds:

Thanks for the review, mrfriedfish!

Nunchuck Charlie Nunchuck Charlie

This is pretty cool dude! The artstyle, story, and the game play fits well together. Level design wise, it's pretty well thought out. A good combination of switches and doors, things to collect and the encounters with the enemies are balanced enough not to be too easy or too difficult, although giving life points seems to be happening every now and then - I'm getting more lives than what I need on a level.

One more thing I noticed is the lag on certain points, it might just be my laptop since it's too old. It lags on some point where I think some sort of loading of the environment happens or a mob of enemies are spawned but nonetheless it's not too game breaking but lag isn't appreciated. :)

All in all it's I'd say its a 4.5 stars. Keep it up. It's nice to see games like this that's pretty well polished since I myself is just starting up to be able to polish my games.

Zombie Gnomes Attack Zombie Gnomes Attack

This is good. Although reload voice gets me confused at times. It keeps saying empty and reload even after having reloaded but all in all its good. Keep it up.